Sienna X unveils new sustainable packaging for its Spray Tan Solution
Sienna X has updated the packaging for its Spray Tan Solution, which is now made from 35% post-consumer recycled plastic.
The PCR plastic has already been recycled before it is reprocessed to make the bottles, which, the brand details, is a more sustainable alternative as opposed to manufacturing with new virgin plastic.
Additionally, the product labels have been redesigned with a new-look shade bar that makes it easy to choose your solution thanks to instantly identifiable colours that distinguish between each option.
- Light pink = Shade bar: Light = 6%
- Pink = Shade Bar: Light to medium = 8%
- Light green = Shade Bar: Medium to dark = 10%
- Green = Shade Bar: Dark = 12
- Blue = Shade Bar: Dark to Ultra Dark = 16
- Tan = Shade Bar: 1hr-light | 2hrs-Medium | 3hrs-Dark | 4hrs+ Ultra Dark = Express 1hr+
A QR code also features on the back, which leads customers to this useful client preparation guide upon being scanned.
In other Sienna X news, the brand recently moved to a new office headquarters. The canalside location in Droitwich Spa has an increased capacity for warehouse space in comparison to its previous premises.