IMAGE Skincare launch new business university
IMAGE Skincare are set to launch its brand new Business University, starting with the first module on Monday 25th January.
The in-depth course has been designed by the brand's UK sales director, Graham Clarke (pictured), who will be hosting all modules over Zoom in four separate sessions.
The aim of the initiative is to help salon owners, managers and supervisors get set to start their business journey towards a 10% or greater profit.
Within each section, IMAGE Skincare will provide an understanding of five key team and financial focuses, which will also include tools for measuring these, and activities to build on business skills in each area to boost any salon or spa business.
During the course, students will learn:
- Leadership: Understanding your style and how to find balance with your team.
- Staff recruitment and retention: Lesson plans to use at education events and exercises to enroll your staff and help them reach their defined goals.
- Continuous Customer cycle: Tools and programs to reach your business goals.
- Profitability: Key factors for managing your business
Topics covered will include:
- Understanding your leadership style and your team's personality.
- The 5 Key benchmarks or Key Business performance Indicators.
- Average Retail or retail per client ticket. Average Service.
- Client retention.
- Staff Retention.
The IMAGE Business University takes place on the following dates and costs £250, which is redeemable against opening an IMAGE account:
- Module 1 - Monday 25th January – 9am -1pm
- Module 2 - Monday 1st February - 9am -1pm
- Module 3 - Monday 8th February - 9am -1pm
- Module 1 - Monday 25th January – 2pm - 6pm
- Module 2 - Monday 1st February – 2pm - 6pm
- Module 3 - Monday 8th February – 2pm - 6pm
For more information about this initiative, call 0345 504 0461 or email email@example.com