iiaa announce educational roadshow
The iiaa (International Institute for Anti-Ageing) has announced a national tour of their exclusive educational event, the Professional Skin Solutions Roadshow.
The tour, which will take place throughout May, will include talks from Lorraine Perretta, Advanced Nutrition Programme, Clare Muir, Environ (pictured) and Natalie Soto-Carlisle, jane iredale. These will help attendees to gain knowledge and understanding of their approach to skin care and the benefits this could bring to their own businesses.
“Consumers are savvy, and they demand products that genuinely make a difference – they want to know: “Does it work?”” says Nicola Bell, Sales Director at iiaa. “Our roadshow this year offers professionals that work in the industry a 360 degree holistic approach to creating healthy skin with visible results.”
The dates and venues for the roadshow are as follows:
• London – 17th May 2018, The Ballroom, The Bulgari Hotel
• Bath – 18th May 2018, The Avon Room, Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel
• Dublin – 21st May 2018, The Marker Suite, The Marker Hotel
• Edinburgh – 22nd May 2018, The Boardroom Suite, Waldorf Astoria
• Manchester – 23rd May 2018, The Rooftop Lounge, Great John Street Hotel
Spaces are limited, so contact the iiaa on 020 8450 2020 to book your free place today.