Winners of the NHF’s 2018 Business Awards revealed
Hair, beauty and barbering businesses from across the UK recently gathered to crown the winners of the NHF's prestigious Business Award.
Held at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate on Sunday 4th November, nominees and guests enjoyed a sparkling drinks reception before the results of both the Business Awards and the NHF's Photographic Stylist of the Year were unveiled at the ceremony.
The winners of the NHF's 2018 Business Awards are:
- Best independent hair or beauty salon – CODE Hair Consultants Ltd
- Best barbering business - The Master Barber's Shop
- Best new business (winner) – H & Co. Hair Salon
- Best new business (highly commended) – VL Aesthetics
- Best client experience – Melissa Timperley Salons
- Best community support – House of Hair
- Best apprentice – Nathan Klein, Shine Hair Ltd
- Best front of house – Richard Wallace Hair
- Best innovation - eBlade Scissors
Agnes Leonard, President of NHF: “We launched our Business Awards last year to recognise the achievements of business owners across the UK, so we would like to congratulate all of our winners for their hard work and determination.”
“The calibre of entries we received this year exceeded all our expectations, so we can't wait to see what the entries will bring for next year's awards ceremony which will be held in London 2019.”
Visit www.nhf.info/nhfbusinessawards for more information and for the full list of winners.