FHT to host its first virtual training congress
The Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) has announced that, for the first time, its annual training congress will be hosted virtually.
Taking place on 13th and 14th June, the 2021 FHT Virtual Congress is a two-day event enabling you to enjoy expert speakers, insightful seminars and show discounts in the comfort of your own home.
Tickets start from just £25* for both days and will provide attendees access to more than 40 seminars to broaden your knowledge, gain valuable CPD and allow you to take the next step in your therapy career.
The 'access anytime' format of the event also offers flexibility to dip into the pre-recorded seminars at a time of the day that suits you. There's also the opportunity to attend a live, interactive webinar on both days.
Just some of the topics to be discussed at the 2021 FHT Virtual Congress include:
- Relaxation, meditation and mindfulness for therapists
- Growing your business online
- Working in palliative and cancer care
- Foundations in exercise rehabilitation
- Laughter yoga (live webinar)
- How to start your own product making business
- An engineering perspective on post-traumatic stress
- Myofascial release for all
- Massage and microbes
- Hypnotic language skills for therapists
- Medical and scientific jargon explained (live webinar)
Seminars range from 30 minutes to an hour in length, with more being added to the FHT's website on a regular basis.
*Tickets cost £25 for FHT student members, £30 for FHT members, and £45 for non-FHT members.
For more information or to book your place, visit fht.org.uk/virtualcongress