CEW Announces The Recipients Of The 2017 Achiever Awards
CEW (Cosmetic Executive Women), a trade organisation for the cosmetics, fragrance and personal care industry, has announced the recipients of the 2017 Achiever Awards.
The black tie event is to be held in The Ballroom of the Dorchester Hotel on Monday 13th November, and will be the main celebration of CEW's 25th anniversary.
Included will be a champagne reception, awards ceremony and formal dinner to recognise talent across the beauty industry.
The following names have been announced as the award winners:
• Lifetime Achiever Award: Laura Mercier (pictured), make-up artist and creator of Laura Mercier Cosmetics, Skincare,& Body & Bath, and Fragrance
• Special Industry Award & Sam McKnight, session hair stylist
• Achiever Award: Lorraine Candy, Luxury Content Director for Sunday Times Style
• Achiever Award:Sam & Nic Chapman, authors and executive producers behind Pixiwoo
• Achiever Award: Nicola Kilner, Co-CEO of DECIEM
• Achiever Award: Demetra Pinsent, CEO of Charlotte Tilbury Beauty
• 25th Anniversary Award (posthumously): Philip Kingsley, leading authority on hair and scalp care
• Digital Achiever Award sponsored by Google & Hannah Putjato, founder of London Lash Pro