A Strictly tan
Contestants on this years' BBC Strictly Come Dancing got their glow from Sienna X brand ambassador, Carly Hobbs, who was the head tanner on this year's series.
She says: “The atmosphere at Strictly this year has been amazing. Everyone is so supportive of one another, the dancing has been incredible and the glows to go have been tanfastic! I've introduced a few celebrities to spray-tanning this year and it was fab to see how much they loved the results.”
So, what did it take to get the contestants their bronze glow?
- 149 Pairs of disposable underwear
- 57 litres of Sienna-X Spray Tan solution
- 21 Bottles of Sienna-X Radiance Body Balm
- 15 luxury tanning mitts
- 13 tanning first-timers (and 13 tanning converts...)
- 10 cans of Sienna-X Shimmer Spray
- 4 pop-up cubicles
3 Facebook live tans
- 267 SPRAY TANS!